Big Data Analytics is a “must have” competency in 2012 as the volume of digital content grows to 2.7 ZB, up 48% from 2011 (Source:IDC).
This data deluge brings forth one critical question- What is the actual cost of Big Data Analytics?
Join us for an informative webinar where we will discuss the intricacies of total cost of ownership of Hadoop, NoSQL, and similar solutions which involve hidden factors such as building teams, training costs, getting production-ready, and so on.
We will also share with you the best practices to reduce costs, choosing the right technology options, and address some of the unsaid issues while dealing with Big Data.
• Using Commodity H/w, Open Source and Cloud Computing for big data
• Determining the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
• Best practices to reduce TCO
• Recommended technologies and tools
Who Should Attend?
• CIOs, CTOs, Product Owners, other decision makers
• Technical and Product Architects, Data Architect/Scientists‚ Technology
Experts‚ R&D/IT managers